Thursday, April 2, 2009

Calling all phone sex sissy's and panty sluts




I just love a cum slut who likes to be a jack of all trades. LOL.

Let me introduce you to this fun world cock sucking strap on fucking and let’s not forget my own person cuckold bitch who loves a hot cream pie.

I love the switching myself. It means your going to get your boy pussy fucked suck a nice hard strap on, and the added bonus of being a cuckold bitch just for me.

It doesn’t matter if you want one or two, or all three at a time, I love it kinky, and so will you.


Are you ready to be a sissy cum slut hmm, or a panty boy for Mistress Taryn?

I am waiting my little bitch boy I will dress you up and whore you out what ever happens to be my mood for that night.

Cum to me and get that pink boi pussy stuffed in ruffles.

Mistress Taryn is waiting.

http://www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/taryn.html


1-888-47-HORNY (1-888-474-6769)


No comments:

Post a Comment