Monday, April 27, 2009

Cum be my sinful secret phone sex lover




I am your sinful secret phone sex lover. The one that tells you how to stroke that long hard throbbing cock just for me. You know I love to hear the wild sexy things you want to do to me.

You close your eyes and picture my long soft hands stroking you with soft silky ties while I dip my pussy soaked panties into your eager mouth.

I am your secret lover, your phone girl friend, your dream woman. You can tell me all your dirty taboo fantasies and together we will explore all of them.

I am lying here warm and willing on my soft silky satin sheets wearing nothing but a smile for you.

I am waiting for my phone to ring will it be you?


Give me a call and feel me all over you.

kisses,
Taryn
http://www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/taryn.html

1-888-47-HORNY (1-888-474-6769)

No comments:

Post a Comment