Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kinky phone sex hair and sexy ass fetish




One of my favorite gentlemen callers who is always a wonderful erotic treat for me called me yesterday.

He knows how I love to mark my men with my own special brand, yes he knows how I adore pulling out his hair a few strands at a time with my sexy hot ass.

I love to sit on his head and squeeze my ass real tight and pull out strands of his hair until he has a nice little bald spot just for me.

He loves knowing it is gone just for me. I always make him cum so hard for me. After I so lovingly pull out his hair with my tight ass cheeks I make him paste those precocious hairs in a book with his cum so that he will always remember me. It’s so sensual and erotic to feel his silky hair slide between my nice soft ass cheeks knowing that he will soon cum for me and paste those strands with his cum, he belongs to me. I can’t wait to pull out more and more until he has a nice big bald spot just for me. I love a hot and nasty phone sex fantasy of any kind. Are you an ass fetish man, love a nice sexy ass sitting down on your face so you can enjoy that tasty female sent and taste? I will be waiting to hear your wild sexy ass fetishes and fantasies

kiss kiss,
Sexy kinky Taryn


http://www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/taryn.html


1-888-47-HORNY (1-888-474-6769)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms Taryn,

    You're so kind and caring to control him - and me - so lovingly. Thank You for making me Your girl.

    Adoringly Yours,

    chastity

    ReplyDelete