Monday, May 11, 2009

Silky wild toe fuck phone sex



I am all ready for you sexy lover. A nice quiet dinner for two at a romantic restaurant I slowly take off my heel and stretch my sexy leg up on your lap and unzip those pants so I can run my nylon covered toe up and down your cock.

MM, I love your shocked reaction its hot and sexy watching your eyes glaze over with raw hot desire because you know what will come later.

I play with you and tease you on the drive home. Stroking your already hot hard cock. I lean down and lick the tip of your cock with my wet tongue and swirl my tongue around your full balls.

Now that we are alone, I am going to slowly take off my cloths and do a sexy hot strip tease for your eyes only. One by one you see my stockings slide down my sexy long legs and I bend over and slid my silky black tong down, and toss it over to you and you put it to your nose and smell my warm wet pussy. I twirl around for you darling just for you. I slide down on my knees and take that hot throbbing cock in my mouth and lick and suck from the base to the tip. Feel my soft silky hands milk and squeeze those hard full balls. I finger fuck my wet pussy for you and put my finger tip in your mouth so you can taste me warm and wet only for you darling.


kisses
wet and wild naughty Taryn

http://www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/taryn.html

1-888-47-horny/1-888-474-6769)

No comments:

Post a Comment